BlueWolf International Security Inc (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.bluewolfsecurity.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. We are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information with utmost care. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of BlueWolf International Security Inc
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Data; therefore, we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) Compliance
If you are a resident of California, you have specific rights under the CCPA. These include:
- The right to know about the personal information we collect, disclose, and sell about you
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights under the GDPR. These include:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have about you
- The right to rectification of inaccurate information
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability, under certain circumstances
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, if we have obtained your consent to process your personal data
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.